Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 28 - 31 - Knowing my passion

Well, I have become very clear in my own mind this week of what my passion and purpose are. I have known for quite some time, but this week offered clarity and mindfulness surrounding it.  I am incredibly passionate over helping people to discover and become their true self. One of happiness, clarity and striving for goals.  I am currently reading The Passion Test by Janet Bray Attwood and Chris Attwood. This book is a wonderful pulling together of tools and stories to help the reader discover their passion and purpose in life.  I can certainly see pulling in these tools to coaching and also when assisting the teens to discover their own passions and take that courageous step towards their dreams. I highly recommend this book.

My top gratitudes for today:
Super grateful for a wonderful evening catching up with old friends. Laughter, good food and cheap wine... can life get much better? :-)  Also super grateful that my furnace was fixable and that the after hours service was super fast, and quickly warmed the house back up again. Happy to be continuing on this journey of self discovery. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tracy for loving Your "Self" enough to align with those things you love and care most about! And, thank you for sharing what you are learning and growing from with others... You are a blessing to this planet.

    All the best-
    Janet Bray Attwood
    NY Times author - The Passion Test

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janet. You are certainly one of my inspirations! I am adding your passion test certification training to my 'must do', 'will do' list to increase my coaching training. Putting that out to the universe with faith of delivery. :-)
    Trace

    ReplyDelete