Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1 ~ Setting the stage for 2010

Well, the kids and I had fun tonight pretending like it was new years eve 2010. We celebrated the amazing accomplishments that we saw throughout 2010. We allowed our imaginations to run wild and really felt the appreciation of an amazing year.


Here are my top 20 gratitudes for a wonderful year ~ 2010
1. I am so grateful that I quit smoking.
2. I am so grateful that I lost the last amount of weight I was wanting to lose.
3. I am so grateful that my business has taken off and is financially abundant.
4. I am so grateful that I finished my book, got it published, and it is climbing the best sellers list rapidly.
5. I am grateful for the financial abundance that I am experiencing, with enough money in the bank to retire if I chose to.
6. I am so grateful that I have my house completely paid off.
7. I am grateful for my new house in the country, with the wrap around porch and top of the line media room.
8. I am so grateful that my house is neat, clean and organized.
9. I am so grateful for my maid who goes above and beyond the call of duty.
10. I am so grateful for my pool man who not only keeps my pool sparkling clean, but he looks darn fine doing it.
11. I am so grateful to be able to share my wealth with good causes like CLGS and local animal shelters.
12. I am so grateful for the superb health that me and my kids have experienced this year.
13. I am so grateful to be able to drive my dream vehicle ~ Fully Loaded Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
14. I am so grateful that all the puppies went to amazing homes where they will be spoiled rotten.
15. I am so grateful for the wonderful man in my life who loves me and treats me like a princess.
16. I am so grateful for my kids and the way they have grown into such wonderful people who have learned to practice gratitude and the law of attraction, and now experience abundance on every level of their lives.
17. I am so grateful for my creativity, and how throughout this entire year it has continued to grow and led me on some amazing journeys.
18. I am so grateful for figuring out just how to use the law of attraction to experience amazing abundance and knowing with certainly that the path that lies before me is infinite.
19. I am so grateful for great friends, business associates, customers, co-workers, partners, who are all positive thinkers and focus on solutions.
20. I am soooooo grateful that my life is completely and impeccably amazing filled with abundance, love, peace and harmony.


With extreme gratitude, I set forth on this year long adventure. I look forward to blogging about this daily. 


No comments:

Post a Comment