Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15 - Wow, life is picking up!

Well, I didn't get blogging yesterday because I was too busy socializing.  I have 20 minutes left of today to post, and I'm cutting it close, because... I was too busy socializing. LOL
Life is great, energy is high.
I have been continuing on with the PN's and have had quite a few aha moments over the past few days.  I will reflect and pull those all together to blog over the weekend.
But for today... I want to share my new smile therapy.
So... when my alarm goes off in the morning, the first thing I do is smile.  Even though, my brain is not fully awake, and I'm not even sure if I have enough brain cells functioning to think of something to smile about, I smile anyways.  When I'm in the shower, I smile.  When I drive to work, I smile.  And as I am walking down the hallway at work towards my office I smile.  Truth be told, most of the time, I just smile because I tell myself to.  I really don't have anything in mind that I'm smiling about, I just smile... and what I noticed, is that it usually turns to a little giggle to myself, and then a whole lot of reasons to smile start to come to mind.  Amazing what a little thing like a smile can do to stir wonderful things up.  I also figure that it just may put a little smile on any observers faces too... because there is nothing quite as contagious as a smile!
So,... smile away! Plus, it really makes people wonder what your up to and what your secret is! hehe
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment