Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9 ~ the weekend is here

Well, what a wonderful Saturday. As part of my goals for 2010 is an organized and clean house, I was full of energy when I got up this morning, so I cleaned and re-did drawers and cupboards in the kitchen. Feeling quite accomplished!  Tonight and tomorrow I will be spending a great deal of time writing. I'm looking forward to the creative energy releasing. :-)

I have been much more focussed lately than I have in a long time. I really think that there is something to staying consistent with the law of attraction! What do ya know? Actually, I have known it all along, its just human nature to slip back into bad habits. I owe my accountability to this blog!

With love, gratitude and a daily blessing of creative energy...


Rituals:
Gratitudes:
Top things to be grateful for today:
1. A clean house! wohooooooooo
2. Some quiet time to myself.
3. Organization of kitchen.. wow, i'm on a roll
4. A great work out on the Wii fit
5. Little baby puppies... always the puppies.. teehee



Meditation: Shower of abundance


Exercise: 1 hour on wii fit



No comments:

Post a Comment