Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4 ~ Return to work with great results



Today:
I returned to work today after 1 ½ weeks off through the Christmas Holidays.  Before work I watched a you tube video on Brian Johnson’s Philospher Notes. I really liked the way he broke down how to stretch yourself to your goals. It confirmed to me that I’m on the right track, setting my rituals, then deciding on the process of reaching my goals, rather than focusing only on the end results, which shows lack and can cause panic. I am spending my week visualizing my goals and figuring out processes. I will put it all on paper on the weekend.  




Rituals:
Exercise: day off of regular exercise - however, ran the stairs a number of times at work today to get the blood flowing.
Gratitude Log: 
Top 5 things I'm grateful for today... 
1. A smooth return to work after 1 1/2 weeks off. 
2. A flexible job that allowed me to come home at lunch time to check up on new puppies. 
3. A 20 minute re-energizing nap! 
4. The time and organization to get supper in the slow cooker while home at lunch time - makes supper time so much easier. 
5. Catching up with co-worker and hearing about their Christmas and New Years fun. 




Results Noticed:
A typical return to work from vacation consists of retrieving endless phone messages and emails, however, today was quite different. I landed at work ½ hour earlier then intended, and this was all the time I required to get caught up what I missed.  This is a huge difference for me. Yayyy!! My happiness meter still stays high! Lots of compliments today from many people in my life, both professional and personal.


Next Steps:
Define my star constellations clearly and concisely  as I truly desire them to be. 
Set my action steps towards my goals over the next year. 
Will complete these this weekend.
Focusing on wellness - this cold will leave quickly and easily. Do abundance meditation while in shower daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment