Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 10 ~ Productive Sunday's

Energized, accomplished and blessed. Thats how I'm feeling today!  In the early hours of the morning, I finished my vision board.  I painted it right on the wall in the stairwell I walk through numerous times per day on my way to my bedroom. (see earlier post with picture) My 2010 is destined to be overflowing with creativity, fun, love, superb health and financial abundance.

As promised, I worked on my book today.  Starting with a narrative re-write.  This re-write is exactly what was called for, as it is giving me all sorts of great ideas for future chapters.  I have been re-inspired! wohoo.  Next weekend I will dedicate another day to my book.

With extreme gratitude, I look forward to more inspiration through the Philosophers Notes.

Rituals:
Gratitudes:
Top things to be grateful for today:
1.  The creative juices that flowed through me to inspire my vision wall ~ painted last night.  See it here: http://mythoughtscreatedthis.blogspot.com/2010/01/just-before-bed.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+MyThoughtsCreatedThis+(My+Thoughts+Created+This%3F%3F)
2.  Great visit with friends ~ fun planning an upcoming party.
3.  The inspiration to work on book and the strides forward made on it.
4.  Funny movies that make me laugh at out loud - I recommend tonights movie "All About Steve".
5.  The time and ability to help my daughter with a school project that was stressing her out.

Exercise: Day off

Meditation: Shower of abundance

No comments:

Post a Comment