Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 12 - 7 habits!

Today’s PN is The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People ~ Stephen Covey

I have this book in my library. There is a reason it has been on the best sellers list for so long! Great, great book!  This was a great review for me.

My aha Moment
Begin with the end in mind.  I love this - keeping the end in your heart and mind will help me to move past procrastination and continue to take the baby steps forward.   I think I’m very clear with the end picture, it’s the journey that sometimes becomes overwhelming feeling to me. Baby steps while enjoying the ride is my focus in 2010!

Did some work around laying out those baby steps, and the priority list that I will follow to complete them. I am feeling good about my plan, and definitely am believing that it is possible!

Gratitudes:
1. Super meeting today with staff with some good plans for moving forward.
2.  Amazing amount of work completed again today at the office.
3.  Great feel good work out tonight!
4. The very very good looking man that gave the tour today. Teehee
5.  Real estate potentials! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment