Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13 - Amazing Day!!

What a super-duper almost unbelievably fantastic day!  This morning's PN was The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks.  Wow...lots of food for thought in there.  I have not read this book before, but I am absolutely going to get it!  This weekend.
Biggest idea for me in this book was...
Fear is just excitement without the breath.  Love this! Fear and excitement have exactly the same make up, except in fear we hold our breath, in excitement, we breathe big!  Love this.. I will most surely try this the next time I feel fear.  


Results of today.. well... amazing! I had 4 potentially challenging meetings today.. but prior to each, I set my intentions, focussed on how can I serve.. and I have to say, I walked out of each one with a huge smile on my face, feeling great about the positive steps forward that would come out of each.  What an amazing feeling!  
This statement is my gratitude for today! It is biggest enough to stand alone!


Well, blissfully, this amazing day was also a long one, so calling it a night, and signing off for now!
Eternally and forever grateful for my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment