Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 25-27 ~ Happiness is where it's at!

Well, tooth problem has been all fixed up, just as I had hoped for.. Gotta love it when that happens.
Today's Philosopher's Note was Happier by Tal Ben-Shahar.  My favorite quote: “Happiness is not about making it to the peak of the mountain nor is it about climbing aimlessly around the mountain; happiness is the experience of climbing toward the peak.”  This has really been a strong intention of mine.. to just enjoy the ride. To focus on the gift in every moment as I ride the wave of adventure to my goals!

Last night, through the gratitude log, I came across a very unique and inspirational man. David, the bald guy in the blue house, who is giving away money through a free draw in a quest to use the law of attraction in a way that everyone wins. I love the idea, I love his faith and I really believe he has something good going on here. I wish him nothing but the best on his personal journey and adventures! Way to go, David!  You can check him out by clicking here.

I have always found inspiration and strength in the actions of others who really jump in with both feet and amazing faith!  I seem to be attracting more and more of these types of people in to my life and for that I am extremely appreciative!

Today's Gratitudes:
Today I am super grateful for inspiration from those following their dreams, taking action and totally believing in the process and the law of attraction! (great example, David and his lawttery!). Also very grateful for conversation on finding new blessings in old situations (WTG Deb.. you're an inspiration in limitless personal growth!). Super stoked over plans for upcoming meeting and so excited to share and plan with the 'superteam' tomorrow! So grateful for the love, calmness and serenity offered up free of charge by 4 week old puppies! So much more.... in love and endless gratitude...~Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment