Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 17 - Marvelicious Day!

Wow... I haven't been so social in so long.  I guess I am attracting just what I needed.  Excellent impromptu visit with my dad and step mom tonight - got fed an awesome supper and had great conversations with parents and my kids.  So interesting to see the 3 generations have conversations about ethics and world events.

I did a lot of driving today (daughter back and forth to work), and I find my creative mind really sparks while I drive.  Came up with some cool ideas for book and added them to my wall charts. Had a super work out tonight on the mini-tramp - which is right in front of novel wall charts, so it helps me to plan - that is working out great.

Tomorrow it is back to the philosopher notes, and I'm really looking forward to whichever ones my ipod chooses for me.  

In gratitude and marvelicious attitude .... until tomorrow.....
Trace

Gratitudes:
Today I am grateful for not having to cook supper, creative energy blasting all over the place, a great and very fun workout, and sleeping in for the first time in a very long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment