Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 20 ~ A gifted Adult.... me?

Wonderful ride in to work today - much longer than usual, but sun was shining and so was my spirit. :-)
Today's philosopher's note was The Gifted Adult by Mary - Elaine Jacobsen.  I really appreciated this PN on this book.  This is a book that I never would have picked up to read on my own, but after hearing Brian's take on it, it is on my 'must buy' list.  I have added 'liberate my everyday genius' to my 'to do' list.  I love this concepts included in this book and I look forward to reading it and doing the number of exercises within it. I already know that my purpose and my own genius is creativity and life long learning.

Today was a day of self-reflection.  I am in training at The Art of Excellence for internal corporate coach training. I have taken a number of trainings through TAOE now and with everyone I walk away with a greater understanding of myself, an appreciation of others and numerous tools that assist me in coaching employees at work.  I am so grateful to be working for an organization that supports my need for personal growth and can really see how that benefits the agency at the end of the day.  So many aspects of my life are being pulled together right now in amazing ways, and I can see only abundance and happiness in my future. Life is great, and I wouldn't want it any other way! :-)

Gratitudes:
 Today I'm so grateful for great conversations, reflections of myself, and inspirational people. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment