Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 18 ~ Confucius says....


Today's PN was The Analects of Confucius... I have to be honest here, I really wasn't feeling todays Philosopher's Note. I listened to it on my way to work this morning, and I thought I would give it a second chance tonight by reading the PDF version of the audio. The one thing I walked away with was certainly that Confucius was leading edge for his time and many of his teachings have been reworked into todays teachings on the law of attraction and living a successful and happy life. I can't say that I had any big 'aha' moments during the listening or the reading of this, but I guess a nice confirmation for me was that Confucius believed in life long learning, and that we are always growing. It feels good to be reminded that we continue to grow through our entire lives and each year brings with it more and more knowledge along with more and more things to look forward to.


With gratitude and eager anticipation of inspiration, I look forward to tomorrows PN.




Gratitudes
Today I am grateful for a wonderful Monday. Great lunch with one of my clients, good planning and conversations, and getting through sooo many tasks that had been looming on my mind. :-)


Signing off now for a nice work out before bed! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment