Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 33 ~ When the epiphany hits you like a ton of bricks....

Standing in the bathroom this morning about to get into the shower, I looked into the mirror at myself, and I was struck with this HUGE epiphany! 

 Since starting my 365 day challenge, I have successfully healed 2 infections, attracted medical attention when needed, attracted the finances I required to deal with financial issues, attracted in record time maintenance people required and have learned to turn my day around to attract into it what I needed.  I seem to have become a master at dealing with what life throws my way.  The question that entered my mind this morning was 'now what?'.  If I have become so great at attracting the things I 'need', then is not absolutely possible to attract the things I desire?  I thought about the difference in my mind between what I believed I needed versus what I desire. The only difference I see is my level of intensity and focus surrounding it.  So.... My job is then to figure out how do I increase my focus on the things that I desire to the same intensity that I give to the things I need.

My answer for today - visualize! I believe I need to strategically place items in my day, my view, my life that will remind me how important these desires are to me. The Passion Test has some wonderful ideas for this. This will be my focus over the next couple of weeks - finding what works for me to align intense focus on my desires. What a wonderful learning experience for me.  I now see what an amazing blessing it has been to have been thrown these playful curve balls (bladder infection, broken furnace, etc) over the past month.  I choose to learn from all experiences, and in turn, this adventure called life will continue to blossom with joy and happiness. :-)

Amazingly, a few hours after my morning epiphany, I received word that I have a very good chance of having my personal cost for training I desire decreased by half. Wow, now if that is not a sign, I do not know what is!
 
 
From The Passion Test, I have discovered the following:
My Top 5 Passions
1. Helping people realize their dreams and find true happiness ~ co-creating.
2. Living a life of abundance.
3. Continuing my exciting journey of personal growth, transformation and enlightenment.
4. Creating and writing popular books for teens that will inspire them to go for their dreams.
5. Travelling to places I connect with on an emotional level and experiencing the enlightenment with loved ones.
 
My Markers: (How will I know I've arrived)
Helping people realize their dreams and find true happiness ~ co-creating.
1. People thank me for the change they have experienced in their lives since receiving coaching from me.
2. My coaching practice has over 100 active paying customers.
3.  I deliver workshops to many people wanting to realize their dreams.
4. I am living financial abundance brought forward from my coaching career.
5.  I have a best selling package of tools that brings positive feedback from people utilizing it to realize their dreams.
 
 
I am living a life of abundance
1.  I have more than 6 figures in my bank account.
2. I live in a luxurious home in the country, on a lake, with all the electronic conviences that make my heart go 'wohooo'.
3. I travel first class to conferences / workshops and for pleasure.
4. I am supporting causes that speak to my spirit.
 
 
I am continuing on my journey of personal growth.
1. I am attending conferences / work shops that will lead me to more and more joy and abundance.
2. I am listening daily to those things that inspire me.
3. I am applying the tools that speak to me to my life.
4. I am meditating and visioning daily.
5. I am taking what I have learnt and sharing it with my coaching clients.
 
 
I am creating and writing popular books for teens that will inspire them to go for their dreams.
1. My book(s) have become a part of the curriculum in schools for young teens.
2. My book(s) are on the NY times best sellers list.
3. I receive feedback from teens and parents about the positive impact my book(s) have had on their lives.
4. Publishers are contacting me for next books.
5. Getting published is easy and flows into the best possible hands.
 
 
I am travelling to places I connect with on an emotional level and experience enlightenment with loved ones.
1. I travel to 3 different countries / year
2. My travel partner(s) are those that I love.
3. My travelling loved ones share that the trip has brought them clarity and enlightenment.
4. My travelling includes time for meditation and nature.
5. I experience an increased connection with loved ones on each and every trip.
6. My loved ones and I co-create a life of peace, harmony, abundance and happiness with travel acting as our catalyst.
 
 
Today's Gratitudes:
I am so grateful for discovering every thing above and so proud of myself for listening to me and my intuition!

No comments:

Post a Comment