Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Challenge for 2010

I have spent the last number of years reading endless books on self improvement. I have utilized many of the tools that I have learned from these books with success. But much like someone with a mental health illness, once the medication starts working, I figure I no longer need it and fall back into my old patterns and behaviors.


This blog is written for me. Although it is my hope that anyone who reads this will receive inspiration to use the law of attraction in a way that will bring them infinite abundance in all areas of life, this blog is ultimately written out of purely selfish reasons. Why? Because I deserve it. I have the tools to draw to me the life that I have dreamed of, and this blog will be my check in point, my person to answer to, the courthouse that will enforce my law.


The challenge - a year of staying on the bandwagon of positive thinking and using the law of attraction in the way it is meant to be used; Staying grateful for everything that I have, being grateful for everything that is on its way, celebrating life daily, taking inspired action, and mostly, finding and living in my joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment